2017 BETA 250 RR 2T
After a greatly successful 2016 season in both sales and racing, Beta returns in 2017 with their Enduro range that continues the forward progress of the brand through refinements in features and quality. The 2016 season has seen Beta achieve their firsts-ever overall victories in the World Enduro Championship in Portugal and Sweden with racer Steve Holcombe along with many other victories from Johnny Aubert and Alex Salvini, both at the World and National level.
Beta continues to take the information they have learned from their race team as well as information from the everyday casual rider and combined the two to further enhance the riding experience. The 2017 RR models continue to offer an “easy to ride” philosophy while also providing the rider with a stable and distinct design along with the quality one expects from the brand.
The 2017 models, available in 250 and 300 cc. for 2T and 350/390/430/480 cc. for 4T, are a direct evolution of the 2016 version and retain their most successful features.
A number of features have been tweaked on all the models of the range and some of them come directly from experience at top competitive levels. The chassis, with the well-tested chrome-moly steel frame with double split cradle has the following new features:
- Sachs fork: increased 5mm in length to provide longer travel. Liqui Moly oil has been installed to reduce heat build up and friction in the fork.
- Sachs rear shock: new high/low speed adjustment system, now more accurate and independent from each other. This allows the rider to make more fine adjustments based on his or her riding style and needs
- Triple clamps: new design that is lighter and offers more rigidity
- Silver rims with black spokes: supplied by Excel, these new wheels are lighter and give the new bike a distinctive look
- Digital meter: new design, along with the timer, kilometre/mph indicator with more adjustment features including instant speed, average and maximum speeds as well as the ability to adjust mileage in smaller increments. Also new for 2017 is a built in battery voltage reading.
- New fuel cap: has built-in breather valve
- New graphics
A fine development was carried out also on the engines, which also thanks to the contribution of the Beta Factory Team riders – Steve Holcombe and Johnny Aubert for 2T and Alex Salvini for 4T – have led to the introduction of important new features.
For the 250 and 300 2T, introduced in 2016, the automatic oil injection system continues: as well as ensuring a perfect fuel-oil mix under any condition, it eliminates the trouble of having to premix the oil and fuel and eliminating the need to carry oil with you in the event of a fuel top up.