2020 Beta 350 RRS
BYOB - Build Your Own Beta now available! Choose a prebuilt package or add your items from the Parts section to your cart, and build your custom 2020 Beta with no labour charges to install those parts! Don't see your favourite part? Get in touch with us and we'll make it happen. Love Your Beta!
Yes you can buy it online right here and now. You will select the shipping options in your cart based on your location!
Beta is launching the RR 2020 on to the market, but this is no simple redesign of the previous model. This bike represents a new generation of Enduro motorcycle under the RR brand. The 2020 range includes 8 different engine sizes: four 2-stroke (125/200/250/300 cc) and four 4-stroke (350/390/430/480 cc) engines that offer Beta customers an extremely wide selection of bikes with which to take on their next adventure.
Beta has completely reinterpreted the off-road experience, with a slim, lightweight bike that is safe, reliable, and easy to ride while creating a riding experience like no other manufacturer can provide.
The work of Beta’s design engineers, testers and the entire Research & Development team has been expanded and intensified. You only need to look at the enormous advances made by the engine team, which has introduced a completely new power unit to the 4-stroke range, and the chassis team, with a frame that boasts completely redesigned geometry and rigidity.
The design aspect deserves a special mention of its own, as the superstructure, tailpiece, seat and a myriad of other details are all brand-new. All this to bring together the best aesthetics and ergonomics in order to make the new RR 2020 a motorcycle capable of providing the rider with an experience that he or she will feel passionate about.
- A complete redesign,, with the aim of reducing the weight and bulk of moving parts, achieved by raising the clutch and moving the crankshaft back. Moving the center of gravity closer to the swingarm pivot makes for significantly better handling. An overall weight reduction of around 1 kg (2.2 lbs.)
- A redesigned magnesium clutch cover, redeveloped to improve the oil flow into the clutch assembly more efficiently.
- Magnesium flywheel cover, redesigned in line with the rest of the engine, now with a more functional and modern look.
- New water pump system that improves flow-rate and therefore the efficiency of the cooling system’s ability to transfer heat, keeping average temperatures lower, improving performance, and providing a more simplified cooling hose system.
- Cylinder and head redesigned matched with the updated cooling system to lower engine temperatures.
- Oil circuit redesigned to provide better heat transfer between oil and water in the front section of the crankcase in order to keep the oil temperature lower.
- Clutch with redesigned discs in a new material to ensure smoother and more modular gear shifting.
- Redesigned gearing, now shorter and lighter
- New gearshift mechanism with lighter cam to improve shifting.
- Gearshift lever redesigned in line with the new engine and frame layout.
- Addition of a neutral sensor..
- Updated EFI mapping..
- New frame with redesigned geometry and rigidity for increased agility and stability. Weight is reduced and reliability boosted with the use of precision-cast components, while comfort is improved and vibration reduced thanks to new head bolts. The frame is also narrower at the base which improves handling over difficult sections and typical off-road tracks.
- Modified swingarm, now longer for the 4-stroke range and the 200 cc 2-stroke model, for better stability and traction.
- Completely redesigned tailpiece, greater strength to reduce breakage during off road riding, all filter box components and related accessories are now housed inside it (electrical components and oil reservoir for 2-strokes).
- New air filter boot.
- Filter mounting system, providing quicker and more accurate installation.
- Improved fork design compared to previous version, with new inner cartridge to lower the center of gravity providing the perfect level of plushness while also improving the action of square-edge impacts. Internal valving has been updated to work in-line with the new frame design.
New rear shock absorber with:
– New top-out system:now a spring to improve grip and contact with the ground during hard braking.
– New longer shock bumper with more progressive compression. This ensures good protection of the buffer and improves bottoming resistance.
– New valving, to work in-line with the new frame.
- Cooling system with water hoses placed inside the frame and more efficient radiators. This improves heat transfer and allows engines to operate at lower temperatures even in the most extreme conditions.
- Larger capacity fuel tanks, of 9.1 l (2.4 US gallons) for 4-strokes and 9.5 l (2.55 US gallons) for 2-strokes. Besides providing greater range, the new fuel tanks improve ergonomics and ease-of-movement in the seat.
- Wider handlebars for greater control.
- Exhaust with new layout in line with the bike’s new rear section.
- Side stand with bigger foot..
- New precision-cast footpegs that are better at shedding mud and teeth to increase boot grip.
- New chain guide, longer to suit new swingarm.
- New brake pedal, more robust and with larger bearings.
- Shorter 430/480 cc gearing compared to previous models.
- Completely new superstructure (front cowl, front and rear fenders, ducts and fairings) that improves ergonomics and the operation of all related parts retaining the Italian design Beta is known for.
- Front fender with variable thickness geometry which reduces weight and increases rigidity.
- New tailpiece in techno-polymer..
- New tailpiece attachments in techno-polymer.
- New handlebar protector.
- Redesigned seat, more comfortable when moving about on the bike.
- New license plate bracket, lighter and with integrated handles.
- New silencer protector (excluding 125 cc).
- New digital instruments and instrument panel.
- Redesigned skid plate.
- New rear light and license plate bracket with integrated handles.
- New frame protectors.
Type: Single cylinder, 4-valve, (steel intake and exhaust) 4-stroke liquid cooled, cooling fan, electric start. (back-up kick start available as an option).
Compression Ratio: 13.19:1
Ignition: DC-CDI with dual map selection, Kokusan. 200 watt output at 6000 RPM
Spark Plug: NGK LKAR8A-9
Lubrication: Twin oil pumps with cartridge oil filter. Separate oil for engine and clutch .8 liter each
Fuel System: 42mm Electronic Fuel Injection (Twin Injectors)
Clutch: Wet multi-disc
Final Drive: O-ring chain, DID
Frame: Molybdenum steel with double cradle split above exhaust port. Quick Air filter access from the side.
Seat Height: 37”
Ground Clearance: 12.6”
Footrest Height: 16.3”
Dry Weight: 241 lbs. (wet weight, no fuel)
Electrical: Trail Tech Voyager GPS unit
Fuel Tank Capacity: 9.1 Liters / 2.4 US gallons
Front Suspension: 48 mm Sachs USD fork, adjustable compression, rebound, & spring preload.
Rear Suspension: Aluminum Body Sachs shock w/adjustable rebound and hi/low speed compression
Front Wheel Travel: 11.6”
Rear Wheel Travel: 11.4”
Final Gearing: 15t front, 48t rear (comes with a 13T front for off road use)
Front Brake: 260mm rotor
Rear Brake: 240mm rotor
Front/Rear Rim: 21” (Front) 18” (Rear)
Front/Rear Tire: Michelin Enduro, DOT approved
Warranty: 12 month Limited Warranty