2022 Beta 250 Xtrainer (Crosstrainer)
SOLD OUT FOR 2022! Call us to book your 2023 Beta!
BYOB - Build Your Own Beta now available! Choose a prebuilt package or add your items from the Parts section to your cart, and build your custom 2020 Beta with no labour charges to install those parts! Don't see your favourite part? Get in touch with us and we'll make it happen. Love Your Beta!
Yes you can buy it online right here and now. You will select the shipping options in your cart based on your location! Please note: You are placing a preorder at this time as there are only enough coming in to fill orders, no stock is in hand. Typical wait time is 2 months. Thanks!
After months of being stuck indoors, the hunger for freedom has never been stronger. A little enduro riding outdoors and in contact with nature is just what you need. Betamotor is ready to answer presenting the new XTRAINER 250/300 MY 2022. The perfect bike for getting back on the saddle!
The new XTrainer is the link between the Beta leisure models and its specialized bikes – a versatile vehicle ideal for welcoming younger enthusiasts to the enduro world, but also capable of offering more experienced riders a rewarding experience.
The XTrainer has all the features and characteristics it needs to cater for a very diverse target demographic and appeal to riders of all genders and ages, specifically:
- A lower saddle height of just 910 mm
- A dry weight of just 98 kg
- An engine with smooth, manageable power delivery
- An automatic mixer
- Soft compound tires
- Easy-to-access externally adjustable power valve
XTrainer is the perfect bike for novice riders venturing into enduro for the first time but also, and above all, a bike for any enthusiast of any experience level, offering an enjoyable riding experience without overtaxing the physical and technical capabilities of the rider.
These characteristics make the XTrainer an extremely versatile bike, created to get the best out of any rider. Novice riders approaching the enduro world for the first time will find this an extraordinarily intuitive and manageable bike, while more experienced users will enjoy its poised balance and its easily accessible but impressive performance.
The version presented in 2021 gains several significant upgrades and improvements to accentuate the strengths of this model.
The XTRAINER 300 MY 2022 introduces the following updated features:
- Engine: the engine has been completely revised, with an all-new larger bore cylinder, a new piston and a new power valve;
- Crankshaft: new shorter throw crankshaft, for a shorter piston stroke than the previous model;
- Cylinder head: the head is also completely new, and has been redesigned to complement the other new components to perfection.
The new engine, combined with a dedicated new engine control unit map, boasts smoother and more progressive response to throttle input and more linear power delivery. The bike as a whole is also easier to handle, providing a smoother riding approach.
In addition to the above, both the 250 and 300 versions have received the following improvements:
- Clutch with diaphragm springs: this solution makes the clutch action lighter, more progressive and more controllable, significantly reducing rider fatigue. Both engagement and disengagement have been improved, while the clutch is now capable of transmitting even more torque. To allow for totally customizable set-up, three different spring preload settings are available, adjustable with a simple mechanical procedure;
- New starter motor: this extremely reliable unit has the power needed to restart the engine even in the trickiest situations;
- Updated electrical system: the improved layout of the bike’s electrical system improves reliability and makes components quicker to remove and replace;
- New graphics and colour scheme.
Type: Beta-Built single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid cooled, with BPV power valve system and counter balancer, electric start with a back up kick starter sold as an option
Bore: 73 mm
Compression Ratio: 11.5:1
Exhaust Valve: Beta Progressive Valve (BPV)
Ignition: AC-CDI Kokusan.
Spark Plug: NGK GR7CI8
Lubrication: Electronic Oil Injection
Oil Tank Capacity: 650cc
Carburetor: Keihin PWK 36mm
Clutch: Wet multi-disc
Final Drive: O-ring chain
Frame: Molybdenum steel/Parameter-Style w/quick air filter access
Seat Height: 35.8”
Ground Clearance: 12.6”
Footrest Height: 15.4
Dry Weight: 216 lbs. (WET weight, no fuel)
Fuel Tank Capacity: 8.5 Liters
Front Suspension: 43 mm Inverted with rebound, & spring preload adjustment
Rear Suspension: Steel body shock with adjustable rebound and compression
Front Wheel Travel: 10.6”
Rear Wheel Travel: 10.6”
Front Brake: 260mm floating rotor
Rear Brake: 240mm rotor
Front/Rear Rim: 21” (Front) 18” (Rear)
Front/Rear Tire: Soft Enduro Competition
Warranty: 6 month Limited Warranty