2019 Beta 500 RR Race
BYOB - Build Your Own Beta now available! Choose a prebuilt package or add your items from the Parts section to your cart, and build your custom 2019 Beta with no labour charges to install those parts! Don't see your favourite part? Get in touch with us and we'll make it happen. Love Your Beta!
The new 2019 Beta's arrives on the market with a broader range than in previous years. The Tuscan bike builder, in fact, hasn't just been working towards a more refined product with significant technical improvements: it's also introduced a new 200 cc engine. A 2-stroke that, following the recent introduction of the 125 cc, completes the product range, which now features no less than
eight different models. The Beta philosophy is to make sure each engine size has its own distinct personality so as to meet the specific needs of every enduro rider.
Of course, there's been no lack of upgrades across the existing range either, with improvements stemming from extensive race experience: in the last two years Beta has won two EnduroGP Manufacturers World Championships, an Enduro3 World Title and EnduroGP title with Steve Holcombe, an Enduro Junior World Title with Brad Freeman and two wins in the Assoluti d’Italia.
Work has focused on both the engine and the chassis setup, with particular attention being paid to the suspension – front and rear – now fitted with top-drawer ZF components which are much more advanced than those used in the past.
Following intensive across-the-range development and technical refinement, the biggest new features on the RR my 2019 models can be summed up as:
• New throttle control: designed by Domino exclusively for Beta for improved engine response to minimal throttle twists, giving optimized traction even on the most difficult terrain.
• New mapping for all engine sizes combined with the excellent response of the new throttle control.
• Clutch actuator with wider diameter: gives the clutch lever a softer, more responsive feel.
Race Model Features:
The top of the range
The 2019 RR Racing versions are manufactured to the same specifications that Beta Factory rider Steve Holcombe used to become 2017 Enduro GP World Champion and allowed Beta to clinch the Enduro GP Manufacturers' World Championship Title.
For 2019, there are a total of 7 different RR Racing models offered including the addition of the new RR Racing 125 2T! Other racing model sizes return as well providing racers with many choices to suit their riding style. These returning models include 250cc and 300cc 2-stroke as well as 350, 390, 430, and 480cc 4-stroke..
With many features added to the standard models, the RR Racing line includes the following updates for 2019 that are unique to the model range including:
Beta engineers have been hard at work developing the front and rear suspension settings to improve overall handling under the most extreme conditions.
- ZF ø 48 mm closed cartridge fork with anodized slider: stiffer and more resistant to wear, while providing less friction. SKF low-friction fork seals and wipers are also installed.
- New fork clamps (yoke): stiffer and lighter.
- New fork guards: designed together with the shoe to combine practicality and design while providing more strength.
- Fully redesigned ZF shock: with more compact 46 mm piston, about 300g lighter. The new piston has been designed to ensure more stable operation as the oil temperature varies, while increasing sensitivity to enhance comfort and traction. The small upper base and reservoir have also been redesigned to be farther away from the exhaust pipe while minimizing weight. The new spring is also lighter.
- Black anodized triple clamp.
The range includes all those aesthetic and practical features one expects from a true Race bike:
- Quick-release front wheel pin: speeds up tire repairs, saving precious seconds in race situations.
- Vertigo hand guards: modern design, tough and “In-Mold” graphics; ideal for extreme off-road riding.
- Black Ergal footrests: light and sturdy, with a broader contact patch and steel pegs to ensure maximum, long-lasting grip under all conditions.
- Rear sprocket with anodized aluminum core and steel teeth: an unbeatable combination of lightness and durability.
- Red Ergal chain tensioner blocks, providing quick and precise adjustments to the chain.
- Racing seat with document pocket.
- Black anodized shift/brake levers.
- Transmission oil cap, engine oil cap and oil filter cap in red anodized aluminum.
- Racing graphics and red rim stickers.
|TECHNICAL DATA RR 500 ENDURO|
|Frame||Molybdenum steel with double cradle split above the exhaust port|
|Max length||2180 mm|
|Max width||807 mm|
|Max height||1270 mm|
|Seat height||940 mm|
|Ground clearance||320 mm|
|Footrest height||413 mm|
|Fuel tank capacity||8,0 l.|
|Cooling system capacity||1,3 l.|
|Front suspension||Hydraulic USD fork with ø 48 mm shaft|
|Rear suspension||Monoshock with progressive compound lever|
|Shock absorber stroke||135 mm|
|Front wheel travel||295 mm|
|Rear wheel travel||290 mm|
|Front brake||Wave disc ø260 mm and double-piston floating caliper|
|Rear brake||Wave disc ø240 mm and single-piston floating caliper|
|Front rim||21 x 1,6 - 36 holes|
|Rear rim||18 x 2,15 - 36 holes|
|Front tyre||90/90 - 21|
|Rear tyre||140/80 -18|
|Type||Single cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled|
|Valve train||DOHC finger follower / 4 titanium valve|
|Spark plug||NGK LKAR 8A-9|
|Lubrication||2 oil pumps|
|Fuel system||Synerject dual electronic injection|
|Throttle body||Ø 42 mm - Synerject|
|Clutch||wet multi-disc clutch|
|Engine oil||SAE 10W/50 0,8 l. + SAE 10W/40 0,8 l.|
|Consumption l/100 km||