2019 Beta 300 RR
BYOB - Build Your Own Beta now available! Choose a prebuilt package or add your items from the Parts section to your cart, and build your custom 2019 Beta with no labour charges to install those parts! Don't see your favourite part? Get in touch with us and we'll make it happen. Love Your Beta!
The new 2019 Beta RR arrives on the market with a broader range than in previous years. The Tuscan bike builder, in fact, hasn't just been working towards a more refined product with significant technical improvements: it's also introduced a new 200 cc engine. A 2-stroke that, following the recent introduction of the 125 cc, completes the product range, which now features no less than
eight different models. The Beta philosophy is to make sure each engine size has its own distinct personality so as to meet the specific needs of every enduro rider.
Of course, there's been no lack of upgrades across the existing range either, with improvements stemming from extensive race experience: in the last two years Beta has won two EnduroGP Manufacturers World Championships, an Enduro3 World Title and EnduroGP title with Steve Holcombe, an Enduro Junior World Title with Brad Freeman and two wins in the Assoluti d’Italia.
Work has focused on both the engine and the chassis setup, with particular attention being paid to the suspension – front and rear – now fitted with top-drawer ZF components which are much more advanced than those used in the past.
Following intensive across-the-range development and technical refinement, the biggest new features on the RR my 2019 models can be summed up as:
• New engine control unit (ECU): guarantees a more powerful spark at high revs, improving combustion and engine performance.
• Clutch actuator with wider diameter: gives the clutch lever a softer, more responsive feel.
• New BPV exhaust valve opening adjustment (on 300 cc only): allows extremely linear power delivery, creating a high-performance engine that is easy to use under extreme conditions.
• BPV centrifugal unit contrast springs kit (on 300 cc only): supplied with the bike to extend the bike's scope for personalization according to the rider's needs. Thanks to springs with a spring rate lower than the standard ones, performance is better at mid-high revs, giving fuller, more decisive power delivery.
• Stiffer clutch cover (on 125 cc only): improves operation and produces a more precise bite release action.
• New expansion chamber (on 250/300cc only): ensures increased performance throughout the rev range.
• New ZF (ø 48 mm) fork with new adjustment system: allows positioning of the compression, rebound and spring preload adjusters on the upper fork cap; they can be reached while sitting on the bike and do not require tools. The fork also benefits from a new packing system which ensures greater stability and a slider with special anodizing that reduces friction and increases durability.
• New fork shoes (yoke): stiffer and lighter.
• New fork guards: designed together with the shoe to combine practicality and design.
• Fully redesigned ZF shock: with more compact ø 46 mm piston, about 300g lighter. The new piston has been designed to ensure more stable operation as the oil temperature varies and increased sensitivity to enhance comfort and traction. The small upper base and reservoir have also been redesigned to rationalize the system and minimize weight and bulk. New spring is also lighter.
• New graphics and colors.
|TECHNICAL DATA RR 300 ENDURO|
|Frame||Molybdenum steel with double cradle split above the exhaust port|
|Max length||2172 mm|
|Max width||807 mm|
|Max height||1270 mm|
|Seat height||930 mm|
|Ground clearance||320 mm|
|Footrest height||407 mm|
|Dry weight||104 kg (front 50 kg; rear 54 kg)|
|Fuel tank capacity||9,5 l.|
|Cooling system capacity||1,3 l.|
|Front suspension||Hydraulic USD fork with ø 48 mm shaft|
|Rear suspension||Monoshock with progressive compound lever|
|Shock absorber stroke||135 mm|
|Front wheel travel||295 mm|
|Rear wheel travel||290 mm|
|Front brake||Wave disc ø260 mm and double-piston floating caliper|
|Rear brake||Wave disc ø240 mm and single-piston floating caliper|
|Front rim||21 x 1,6 - 36 holes|
|Rear rim||18 x 2,15 - 36 holes|
|Front tyre||90/90 - 21|
|Rear tyre||140/80 -18|
|Type||Single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid-cooled|
|Exhaust Valve||BPV Systsem|
|Ignition||AC Kokusan - digital CDI with oil pump controller|
|Spark plug||NGK BR7ES|
|Induction system||induction reed|
|Lubrication||Mixing with electrical pump|
|Carburettor||Keihin PXK 36|
|Clutch||wet multi-disc clutch|
|Engine oil||SAE 10W/40|
|Consumption l/100 km||2.726|