2019 Beta 125 RR
BYOB - Build Your Own Beta now available! Add your items from the Parts section to your cart, and build your custom 2019 Beta with no labour charges to install those favourite parts! Don't see your favourite part? Get in touch with us and we'll make it happen. Love Your Beta!
The smallest bike in the Beta range, the lightest and easiest to handle of them all. In pure racing style, suitable for both young riders coming up from the lower categories and more expert riders looking for a fun bike.
Following intensive across-the-range development and technical refinement, the biggest new features on the RR my 2019models can be summed up as:
- New engine control unit (ECU): guarantees a more powerful spark at high revs, improving combustion and engine performance.
- Clutch actuator with wider diameter: gives the clutch lever a softer, more responsive feel.
- Stiffer clutch cover: improves operation and produces a more precise bite-release action.
- New ZF Sachs (ø 48 mm) fork with new adjustment system: allows positioning of the compression, rebound and spring preload adjusters on the upper fork cap; they can be reached while sitting on the bike and do not require tools. The fork also benefits from a new packing system which ensures greater stability and a slider with special anodizing that reduces friction and increases durability.
- New fork clamps (yoke): stiffer and lighter.
- New fork guards: designed together with the shoe to combine practicality and design.
- Fully redesigned ZF Sachs shock: with more compact ø 46 mm piston, about 300g lighter. The new piston has been designed to ensure more stable operation as the oil temperature varies and increased sensitivity to enhance comfort and traction. The small upper base and reservoir have also been redesigned to rationalize the system and minimize weight and bulk. New spring is also lighter.
- New graphics and colors.
|TECHNICAL DATA RR 125 ENDURO|
|Frame||Molybdenum steel with double cradle split above the exhaust port|
|Max length||2167 mm|
|Max width||807 mm|
|Max height||1270 mm|
|Seat height||930 mm|
|Ground clearance||325 mm|
|Footrest height||410 mm|
|Wet weight||94,5kg (front 46,3 kg; rear 48,2 kg)|
|Fuel tank capacity||8,5 l.|
|Cooling system capacity||1,3 l.|
|Front suspension||Hydraulic USD fork with ø 48 mm shaft|
|Rear suspension||Monoshock with progressive compound lever|
|Shock absorber stroke||135 mm|
|Front wheel travel||295 mm|
|Rear wheel travel||290 mm|
|Front brake||Wave disc ø260 mm and double-piston floating caliper|
|Rear brake||Wave disc ø240 mm and single-piston floating caliper|
|Front rim||21 x 1,6 - 36 fori|
|Rear rim||18 x 1,85 - 36 fori|
|Front tyre||90/90 - 21|
|Rear tyre||120/90 -18|
|Type||Single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid-cooled|
|Exhaust Valve||BPV system|
|Ignition||AC Kokusan - digital CDI|
|Spark plug||NGK BR9ECMVX|
|Induction system||induction reed|
|Carburettor||Keihin PWK 36|
|Clutch||wet multi-disc with reverse opening|
|Engine oil||SAE 10W/40|
|Consumption l/100 km||3.3|