2019 Beta 125 Race Edition
BYOB - Build Your Own Beta now available! Add your items from the Parts section to your cart, and build your custom 2019 Beta with no labour charges to install those favourite parts! Don't see your favourite part? Get in touch with us and we'll make it happen. Love Your Beta!
Race Model Features:
The top of the range
The 2019 RR Racing versions are manufactured to the same specifications that Beta Factory rider Steve Holcombe used to become 2017 Enduro GP World Champion and allowed Beta to clinch the Enduro GP Manufacturers' World Championship Title.
For 2019, there are a total of 7 different RR Racing models offered including the addition of the new RR Racing 125 2T! Other racing model sizes return as well providing racers with many choices to suit their riding style. These returning models include 250cc and 300cc 2-stroke as well as 350, 390, 430, and 480cc 4-stroke..
With many features added to the standard models, the RR Racing line includes the following updates for 2019 that are unique to the model range including:
Beta engineers have been hard at work developing the front and rear suspension settings to improve overall handling under the most extreme conditions.
- ZF ø 48 mm closed cartridge fork with anodized slider: stiffer and more resistant to wear, while providing less friction. SKF low-friction fork seals and wipers are also installed.
- New fork clamps (yoke): stiffer and lighter.
- New fork guards: designed together with the shoe to combine practicality and design while providing more strength.
- Fully redesigned ZF shock: with more compact 46 mm piston, about 300g lighter. The new piston has been designed to ensure more stable operation as the oil temperature varies, while increasing sensitivity to enhance comfort and traction. The small upper base and reservoir have also been redesigned to be farther away from the exhaust pipe while minimizing weight. The new spring is also lighter.
- Black anodized triple clamp.
In classic racing style, the 2-stroke range has no automatic oil injector and thus requires oil-petrol pre-mix. The Beta R&D department has responded to riders' demands for ever-lighter bikes by removing this feature and minimize weight.
The range includes all those aesthetic and practical features one expects from a true Race bike:
- Quick-release front wheel pin: speeds up tire repairs, saving precious seconds in race situations.
- Vertigo hand guards: modern design, tough and “In-Mold” graphics; ideal for extreme off-road riding.
- Black Ergal footrests: light and sturdy, with a broader contact patch and steel pegs to ensure maximum, long-lasting grip under all conditions.
- Rear sprocket with anodized aluminum core and steel teeth: an unbeatable combination of lightness and durability.
- Red Ergal chain tensioner blocks, providing quick and precise adjustments to the chain.
- Racing seat with document pocket.
- Black anodized shift/brake levers.
- Transmission oil cap, engine oil cap and oil filter cap in red anodized aluminum.
- Racing graphics and red rim stickers.
RR Racing 125 cc 2T
The RR Racing 125 cc 2-stroke is a stunning achievement: in addition to all the above it boasts a suspension system expressly calibrated for this engine displacement and a new engine configuration.
- same front and rear suspension as the larger Racing models.
- New cylinder, with modified exhaust port and timing charts.
- New exhaust flange.
- New exhaust valve system and new boosters.
- New clutch cover with air bleed system to give the clutch improved feel, a modified oil filler cap position.
- New clutch basket.
- New expansion chamber.
Improved low-rev power delivery combined with greater high-rev acceleration, resulting in better performance across the rev range and more linear, manageable power output. The outcome is a considerably broader riding range, a crucial feature on a small-displacement engine.
|TECHNICAL DATA RR 125 ENDURO|
|Frame||Molybdenum steel with double cradle split above the exhaust port|
|Max length||2167 mm|
|Max width||807 mm|
|Max height||1270 mm|
|Seat height||930 mm|
|Ground clearance||325 mm|
|Footrest height||410 mm|
|Wet weight||94,5kg (front 46,3 kg; rear 48,2 kg)|
|Fuel tank capacity||8,5 l.|
|Cooling system capacity||1,3 l.|
|Front suspension||Hydraulic USD fork with ø 48 mm shaft|
|Rear suspension||Monoshock with progressive compound lever|
|Shock absorber stroke||135 mm|
|Front wheel travel||295 mm|
|Rear wheel travel||290 mm|
|Front brake||Wave disc ø260 mm and double-piston floating caliper|
|Rear brake||Wave disc ø240 mm and single-piston floating caliper|
|Front rim||21 x 1,6 - 36 fori|
|Rear rim||18 x 1,85 - 36 fori|
|Front tyre||90/90 - 21|
|Rear tyre||120/90 -18|
|Type||Single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid-cooled|
|Exhaust Valve||BPV system|
|Ignition||AC Kokusan - digital CDI|
|Spark plug||NGK BR9ECMVX|
|Induction system||induction reed|
|Carburettor||Keihin PWK 36|
|Clutch||wet multi-disc with reverse opening|
|Engine oil||SAE 10W/40|
|Consumption l/100 km||3.3|