Minitrial Electric 16”
New Minitrial-E, extends the wide range of the Beta trial models!
Now available, the first youth electric trial bike designed and manufactured by a leading manufacturer of off road motorcycles.
The proper riding position, weight, braking, throttle control, and suspension are very important for the young rider. The new Beta Minitrial-E has been designed to provide the new rider with confidence during their new trial riding experience.
- Rugged chassis and swingarm: Weight is important in a youth trial bike. Both the frame and the swingarm are constructed of aluminum with a hardness heat treatment, achieving a robust bike that does not exceed 24 kg (53 lbs). Another very important feature is the weight distribution, it is designed with an optimized center of gravity for a comfortable ride while providing maximum traction.
- Programmable digital switchboard: As a result of experience in the evolution of the electronic components in the trial bike, the Minitrial-E has a programmable digital control with 3 power curves. All of them with an initial soft engagement to eliminate the abrupt "on / off" characteristic of electric motors. The first setting, a learning curve for the new rider, the second setting is for wet conditions or for continued learning and the third setting is for the more advanced rider.
- Adjustable Suspension: The front fork with 25 mm tubes, adjustable compression spring in oil bath with an air shock for the rear suspension.
- Shimano Hydraulic Brakes: Provide perfect braking, a mark of quality and reliability for the younger rider.
- Guards: The front brake as well as for the drive chain are enclosed to insure safety.
- Chain Guide: Essential for off road, this unique chain guide insures a proper guide for the chain to reduce failures.
Frame: Aluminum tube
Seat Height: 19.3”
Ground Clearance: 7.9”
Footrest Height: 9.5”
Weight: 54 lbs.
Motor: 750 Watt/36 volt
Batteries: 3) lead acid batteries 12v each
Run Time/Slow: 3 hours
Run Time/Medium: 2 hours
Run Time/Fast: 1 ½ hours
Front Suspension: 25mm hydraulic
Rear Suspension: Adjustable air shock
Front Wheel Travel: 2”
Rear Wheel Travel: 2”
Transmission: 3-speed variable
Front Brake: Hydraulic disc w/160mm rotor
Rear Brake: Hydraulic disc w/160mm rotor
Front/Rear Rim: 16”
Warranty: 12 month Limited Warranty