2020 Beta 300 Xtrainer (Crosstrainer)
BYOB - Build Your Own Beta now available! Choose a prebuilt package or add your items from the Parts section to your cart, and build your custom 2020 Beta with no labour charges to install those parts! Don't see your favourite part? Get in touch with us and we'll make it happen. Love Your Beta!
Yes you can buy it online right here and now. You will select the shipping options in your cart based on your location!
Beta releases the new Xtrainer (Crosstrainer) onto the market!
The revolution that has characterized the latest generation of Enduro bikes now brings us the new 2020 Xtrainer which is back in a completely new guise, following on from the success of previous versions. Building on the innovations introduced with the 2020 RR 2-strokerange, the engineers at Beta have focused on improving performance, but without compromising the user-friendliness that has always been the Xtrainer hallmark.
The new Xtrainer’s outstanding qualities such as excellent engine response and top-notch rideability provide high performances being at same time easy to handle, ensuring riders can cope confidently with whatever the situation demands. This is why the 2020 Xtrainer is also the best bike available for all those who want to enter the world of Extreme Enduro.
The ingredients of this perfect recipe can be summed up as follows:
- Power delivery: pliable and linear, making it extremely rider-friendly
- Beta Progressive Valve: allowing excellent engine performance throughout the rev range thanks to easy external adjustment
- Seat height: lowered to 910 mm (compared to 930 mm in the RR range) for greater confidence under all ride conditions
- Low weight: just 98 kg, ensuring an agile and intuitive ride, even for newcomers
- Automatic oil injection: eliminating the need for a fuel-oil premix
- Soft tires: ensuring better grip on any terrain
- Countershaft introduced: reduces vibration, increases inertia and upgrades the power delivery curve. Augments the bike’s rideability through all the engine power bands.
- New crankshaft: overall system inertia revised following introduction of the countershaft. Increases lubrication in the crankcase and improves engine movement by reducing lateral slide friction.
- Clutch plates: redesigned for smoother, more controlled gear shifts.
- Modified swingarm: longer for better stability and traction.
- Forks: more controlled and more effective against violent impact.
- Shock absorber: more efficient against sharp impact.
- New chain guide: longer to adapt to the new swingarm.
- Longer gearing: to match the engine’s new power delivery.
- Mapping selector.
- New tank ducting.
- New headlamp cowl.
- Front fender with variable-thickness geometry: reduces weight and maximizes rigidity.
- New handlebar protector.
- New digital instruments and instrument panel.
Type: Beta-Built single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid cooled, with BPV power valve system and counter balancer, electric start with a back up kick starter sold as an option
Compression Ratio: 13.5:1
Exhaust Valve: Beta Progressive Valve (BPV)
Ignition: AC-CDI Kokusan.
Spark Plug: NGK GR7CI8
Lubrication: Electronic Oil Injection
Oil Tank Capacity: 650cc
Carburetor: Keihin PWK 36mm
Clutch: Wet multi-disc
Final Drive: O-ring chain
Frame: Molybdenum steel/Parameter-Style w/quick air filter access
Seat Height: 35.8”
Ground Clearance: 12.6”
Footrest Height: 15.4
Dry Weight: 218 lbs. (WET weight, no fuel)
Fuel Tank Capacity: 8.5 Liters
Front Suspension: 43 mm Inverted with rebound, & spring preload adjustment
Rear Suspension: Steel body shock with adjustable rebound and compression
Front Wheel Travel: 10.6”
Rear Wheel Travel: 10.6”
Front Brake: 260mm floating rotor
Rear Brake: 240mm rotor
Front/Rear Rim: 21” (Front) 18” (Rear)
Front/Rear Tire: Soft Enduro Competition
Warranty: 6 month Limited Warranty